Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas Time - Vintage German Nativity Scene Paper Model
by Unknown

I do not know who published or in what year this old crib was originally printed, but as I had saved it in my collection a few years ago, I decided to share it.

Eu não sei quem publicou ou em que ano este antigo presépio foi originalmente impresso, mas como eu o tinha salvo em minha coleção já há alguns anos, resolvi compartilhá-lo.


Link: Vintage.German.Christmas.Crib.Paper.Model.by.Unknown


More paper models of Cribs and Nativity Scenes related posts:

Christmas Time - Paper Crib - Nativity Set - by My Little House

Christmas Time - 3D Crib - Celso Battistini's Creche - by Paper Model Kiosk

Christmas Time - Brandyská Nativity Set - by Papermodel Kiosk

Christmas Time - 3D Crib - Lambs Creche - by Paper Model Kiosk

No comments:

Post a Comment